Grounds access only
Children 12 and under will be admitted free of charge when accompanied by a properly ticketed adult (limit one child per person).
All hospitality venues
Children 5 and under will be admitted to these venues with a properly ticketed adult. Please inform your guests that children over the age of 5 will need the proper credential for their hospitality venue.
Mobile Device Policy
Spectators are now allowed to take photos all week with their mobile devices throughout the golf course. Receiving or placing phone calls will remain limited to designated “Cell Phone Zones.” As a reminder, cameras are NOT allowed during official rounds.
A complete summary of the PGA TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy follows:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Inclement Weather Policy
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “Weather Warning” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately.
AVOID THE FOLLOWING - Open areas, bleachers, hilltops, high places, isolated trees, bodies of water, golf carts and metal or wire fences.
Smoking is prohibited inside all hospitality areas.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at Tournament Headquarters. Please call 551-227-2820 for any inquiries.