Grounds access only
Children 12 and under will be admitted free of charge when accompanied by a properly ticketed adult (limit one child per person).
All hospitality venues
Children 5 and under will be admitted to these venues with a properly ticketed adult. Please inform your guests that children over the age of 5 will need the proper credential for their hospitality venue.
Mobile Device Policy
Spectators are now allowed to take photos all week with their mobile devices throughout the golf course, except in areas of competition during official rounds or when requested by players, security, or TOUR officials to refrain from taking a photo. Receiving or placing phone calls will remain limited to designated “Cell Phone Zones.” As a reminder, cameras are NOT allowed during official rounds.
A complete summary of the PGA TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy follows:
- Device must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or answered only in designated “Cell Phone Zones.”
- Devices may not be used to capture audio/video at any time during tournament week.
- During practice and pro-am rounds, photography is permitted in all areas.
- During official competition rounds, photography is prohibited within any areas of competition (i.e. teeing grounds, tee shot landing areas and on/around putting greens) or when requested by tournament staff, security, players, or player representatives. Photography in non-competition areas is permitted.
- Data use (e.g., texting, email, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated “Cell Phone Zones” all week.
- Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete.
Inclement Weather Policy
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “Weather Warning” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately.
AVOID THE FOLLOWING - Open areas, bleachers, hilltops, high places, isolated trees, bodies of water, golf carts and metal or wire fences.
Smoking is prohibited inside all hospitality areas.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found will be located at the main admission entrance in the Will Call booth.